3/27-29 Capo Lane, Tamborine Mountain QLD 4272
Pick of the bunch! This two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is Over 50’s living at its very best – overlooking a pond where ducks love to repose, close to all the facilities, this impeccably presented villa nestles amongst the beautiful gardens and…
Pick of the bunch!
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit is Over 50’s living at its very best – overlooking a pond where ducks love to repose, close to all the facilities, this impeccably presented villa nestles amongst the beautiful gardens and parklands. The owners picked the best position in Capo di Monte village. No more mowing, weeding or maintaining your property, you will now have time to enjoy all your hobbies.
– Sunny front porch is just the spot for morning coffee
– Spectacular open plan living incorporating lounge, dining, kitchen
– Modern kitchen with stone benches and quality stainless steel appliances overlooking the pond
– Main bedroom with ensuite & built-ins
– Second bedroom also with built-ins
– Bathroom with large shower, vanity and toilet
– Large laundry (in garage) with plenty of cupboards
– High ceilings give you a great feeling of space
– Luxurious timber shutters throughout
– Security system
– Reverse cycle air-conditioning in lounge and master bedroom – Quiet patio has waterproof blind
– All windows and front door screened
– In-ground heated pool & spa
– Gym, massage room, sauna, toilets & showers
– Commercial kitchen for private functions
– Large dining area to seat 50 people
– Reading & library area, TV & DVD, comfortable chairs
– Games room (pool table, dart board, chess, bridge etc)
There is a large entertainment pergola and wood fired pizza oven overlooking the pond for use by all residents.
The pond is a favourite place for ducks, water dragons and frogs – the Australian native plantings in the entertainment area, encourage all our local birdlife to congregate. One can enjoy nature from your kitchen window, whilst making breakfast, lunch or dinner!
Water treatment plant – for purification of drinking water, plus CSIRO approved specialized treatment of waste water (grey water) on tap to each Villa for garden watering, washing cars etc.
Body Corporate is active & considerate. Garden maintenance is provided for all the villas within the complex. There are 46 villa units mainly owner occupied, in this caring and friendly community.
If you have been looking to downsize, this beautifully appointed one-level unit, may be just what you are looking for ..Over 50’s living – walking distance to all amenities, look no further.
Come along to our Open Home or please contact Elizabeth Stirling for a private inspection.
Details and photos: