How to Become a Better Chess Player? This is the question I am going to answer in this video. I share with you 6 amazing tips to practice and improve your game fast. No Secret Tricks, no fancy strategies, no special moves, no tactics. Only some basic chess advice to improve and win more games. This chess lesson will be very helpful for beginner level chess players. You can use these chess ideas to learn how chess works & improve your chess rating. These tips will also help you to understand your game better & play better moves in the opening, middle game & endgame.
6 Tips to Improve & Become a Better Chess Player:
1. Stop playing Quick Chess Games such as the blitz & bullet. Play standard Games of atleast 30 minutes per side to think over your moves and play the best move.
2. Solve Chess Puzzles
3. Eliminate Blunder Moves by focusing on the Middle game. Secret tip: Don’t attack too early.
4. Try out Different Opening Variations. Don’t stick to a particular chess opening style. The more you experiment, the better you will get. Follow the opening principles, I had discussed in my previous video.
5. Don’t Memorise Moves. Focus on the bigger idea and your moves will follow.
6. Enjoy the Game & Have Fun!
If you like this video, do not forget to Like, Comment, Share & Subscribe to my Channel “Chess Talk” by Jeetendra Advani.
Also, Check out my previous chess videos:
6 Tips to Master Chess Openings: https://youtu.be/OpLShx02FuY
Tennison Gambit: A Secret Trick to Capture Black Queen: https://youtu.be/XZtVxicqkAs
For Some Cool Chess Tips, Tricks & Puzzles, Follow Me on Facebook & Twitter:
Facebook – www.Facebook.com/ChessTalk
Twitter – www.Twitter.com/JeeTalk
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ #ChessTalk #JeetendraAdvani