Hexagons puzzle: swap and clear numbers is a brand new match-3 puzzle. Just swap 2 numbers to match 3 or more same adjacent hexa numbers to remove them from the board.
How to play:
– Swap 2 numbers in any direction.
– 3 or more same adjacent numbers will be removed from the board.
– No automatic swap-back even there is no match.
– Every match gives 1 star.
– Every swap without match costs 5 points. The cost is incremented by 5 points every level.
– It costs 100 stars to remove a number from the grid using the Remove button.
– The game is over when you run out of tries and stars.
– It is your responsibility to save your progress to resume it later by hitting the Save button.
Play, enjoy and have fun.