Agenda for Waterboro Board of Selectmen Meeting October 9, 2018 at Waterboro Town Hall
6:00 p.m. Regular Meeting
1. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
2. PUBLIC HEARINGS – To hear public comment concerning the November 6, 2018 referendum questions.
4. ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS TO AGENDA
6. PUBLIC COMMENTS
– a. Motor Vehicle and Excise Tax reports
– b. ecomaine Recycling Report for August 2018
8. REPORTS & STAFF INITIATIVES
– a. Selectmen’s reports
– b. Town Administrator Gary Lamb’s report
– c. Community Center Steering Committee update
9. NEW BUSINESS
– a. Discuss/vote to approve State Games of Chance License for the Massabesic Lions Club for Beano/Bingo held at 813D Main Street.
– b. Discuss/vote to approve renewal of a Junkyard Permit for Richard and Robin Lavigne at 1190 Main Street.
– c. Discuss/vote to approve renewal of a Junkyard Permit for Danny Laskey at 1533 Goodwins Mills Road.
– d. Discuss/vote to approve renewal of a Pawnbroker’s License for Waterboro Pawn & Gold at 961 Main Street.
– e. Discussion on Spectrum’s plan to push local government channels up to the 1300’s.
– f. Discuss/vote to accept the resignation of Judith Wirth from the Planning Board.
10. OLD BUSINESS
– a. Discussion of road issues including update on restriction of Old Alfred Road truck traffic and McLucas Road Extension.
– a. Discuss /vote to approve the minutes of the September 25, 2018 regular meeting.
12. PENDING DECISIONS
13. WEEK’S ACTION LIST
14. DISCUSSION OF AGENDA ITEMS
15. ITEMS NEEDING SIGNATURE
– a. Minutes of the September 25, 2018 regular meeting
– b. Massabesic Lions Games of Chance Application
– c. Waterboro Pawn & Gold Application